Do you feel like you or your business lack direction? You and your team are working hard everyday but don't really have a clear picture of how that work is going to help you reach your goals?
Then adopting OKRs as a goal setting framework can help you!
What are OKRs
OKRs stands for Objectives and Key Results and is a popular goal-setting framework, created by Intel and popularised by Google.
- Objectives are the goals you want to achieve, the place where you want to go. They’re ambitious and challenging.
- Key Results are the “how” you get to that place. They’re the actions you will take to reach those goals. They are measurable and time bound.
Why use OKRs
OKRs are usually set on a quarterly basis and describe your highest priorities for the next 90 days. This allows you to focus on what is most important, prioritize projects and tasks and get things done. It also makes it easier to track progress towards your goals.
OKRs also help ensure that teams are working towards a common goal and everyone is aligned on what needs to be done.
This framework is mostly used in the business world but it can certainly be applied to personal goals as well.
Single-level vs Multi-level OKRs
I'm offering 2 versions of this dashboard:
- Single-level OKRs which contains a single level of objectives and key results. This is best suited for individuals or a very small business.
- Multi-level OKRs which contains multiple levels of objectives set at company, team and individual level. This is best suited for businesses with teams with clear areas of responsibility. In this version, the key results at company level will turn into the objectives of the teams and the key results of the teams turn will into individual objectives.
- Quarters, Objectives and Key Results databases
- Main dashboard with Quarter and Annual Views of your goals, aggregate view of OKRs and Progress tracker for your Key Results by Status and by Owner (for multi-level version)
- Written step-by-step guide on how to use the Simple OKRs version
- Youtube Video tutorial on how to use the multi-level OKRs version
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is this template for?
It's for anyone in need of a simple upvoting system in Notion (Notion workspace members & guests can vote).
- How do I get access to this template?
After you have completed your purchase, a link to the template will be shared with you. Then you just need to click on "Duplicate" at the top right hand corner of the page to save a copy of the template to your own Notion workspace.
- What is Notion?
Notion is a powerful all-in-one productivity and collaboration tool. For businesses and for individuals. Sign up here so you can duplicate this template and edit it in your workspace.
- Who are you?
I'm Carina, a Director of Customer Success at Navan and a Notion certified creator.
You'll get: The Notion OKRs template pre-filled sample data + a step-by-step guide on how to input your own data and get started!